DAY SUPPORT FOR PEOPLE WITH DEMENTIA
Our Dementia Day Support service offers:
• A person centred approach
• Experienced specialist team of staff and volunteers
• On Tuesdays and Thursdays 9.30 – 3.30
• Places available for up to 12 people on each day
• A wide range of tailored activities
• Laughter guaranteed!
The main focus of each day is to provide people with dementia opportunities for friendship, mutual support and social intervention. Our activities are designed to stimulate and help maintain skills.
The aim of each session is to encourage each individual to express themselves in a safe and supportive environment, helping them to live well with their dementia.
Registering a place
• Each sessions costs £40 per person, inclusive of all refreshments and activities
• Help with transport is available at an extra cost
• You may be eligible to receive direct payments from your local authority if you meet their criteria
• Self- referrals welcomed
For further information please ring 01580 755869 or email firstname.lastname@example.org